As a responsible corporate company, United Medicare take full cognizance of the hazards of environmental pollution. We believe that our operations will be sustainable only if safety, health and environment management are integrated into production processes and manufacturing practices. We believe that maintaining the ecological balance is as important as business objectives.
We are committed to protect the environment and prevent pollution at every stage of product development and manufacture.
We are committed to develop and maintain voluntary safety, environment and health standards that exceed statutory requirements.
We constantly strive to reduce the impact of our business on the environment by stressing on prevention of pollution and on choice of clean technologies.
We enforce strict control over effluents, atmospheric releases and solid wastes by training the entire workforce of our organization.
- Safety coordination during the manufacturing process, designing, cutting, stitching, labelling, finishing, packaging and other related task.
- Recommendations for the preventive measures
- Safety risk analysis
- Verification and development of health and safety plans
- Access control of the designated areas.
- Control of personnel protection equipment (including hand gloves and face mask)
- Safety signaling control
- Determination of transfer/clearing routes
- Guidance/coordination concerning occupational health and safety regulations
- Safety training courses.
1. Sort: Removing all unnecessary items from the workplace
2. Set In Order: Creating a specific location for everything
3. Shine: Clean the work area
4. Standardise: Standardise the best practice within the workplace
5. Sustain: Never slip back into the old ways